Choosing the best hair transplant clinic in Istanbul
When choosing a clinic, you should consider. These;
- The clinic with a lot of advertising on Google searches may not be the best clinic.
- Ignore the negative comments, competitors may have made it.
- Before and after examples should be requested
- Make sure that it is done under a doctor’s examination and control.
- Read reviews and search about Google local business account.
Turkey, especially Istanbul, is cheaper than from all European countries. Therefore, the patient can have all-inclusive hair transplantation with packages including flight tickets, accommodation at half price. Do not forget that Turkey is more selfless service in this area.
What is a hair transplant?
In medicine, a hair transplant is the transplanting of your own hair to other parts of the body. Various options for this, depending on the individual situation of the patient: the FUE, FUT and DHI methods as well as the cross-punch technique and new robot-assisted procedures. Modern surgery can use all these types of transplant to prevent irreversible hair loss.
The hair roots to be transplanted usually come from the back of the head or the neck. In some cases the doctor can also remove them from the arms or legs as well as from the back or chest. On the one hand, hair transplantation is an option to compensate for cosmetic problems such as a receding hairline or a high forehead. It can be used if, for example, an illness or an accident causes bald spots on the hair, beard or eyebrows.